is a market leader in SPICE modelling software. The suite of Intusoft products allows designers to run full design verification and validation of their various configurations.
An example of Intusoft’s suite of products includes:
- Test Designer – Features the ICAP/4 Professional premiere analog and mixed-signal solution (below), and adds the industry’s only full test and fault synthesis for analog and mixed-signal design. Includes automated fault tree and isolation strategies. Also generates detailed test coverage reports. Applicable for all types of system, IC, and board-level design.
- ICAP/4 Professional – Intusoft’s foremost analog and mixed-signal solution, including a fully integrated hierarchical and configurable schematic entry system (SpiceNet),complete set of interactive simulation & verification applications
- ICAP/4 Windows – An extensive SPICE toolset for analog and mixed-signal design.
- ICAP/4 Windows RF/Power Deluxe – Combination of the Power and RF ICAP products
- Power Supply Designer – Combines the ICAP/4Windows Power Deluxe tool suite and Magnetics Designer for the design and synthesis of all types of transformers and inductors; and Library Manager parts management system.
Intusoft and Starvoy back all of their products with excellent support and services and are available to assist in any troubleshooting scenarios that may occur.